£29 hour long deep tissue or Swedish massage in Bank
Sorry you missed this offer...
- For an instant spell of calm, leave your desk and head to Hypoxizone, handily located close to Bank.
- A Swedish massage is just what the doctor orders for stressed out souls, with long strokes that help you relax and unwind.
- Go for the deep tissue treatment if you have aches and pains, the firm pressure and stretching movements will work wonders on tired limbs.
More details:Scented candles and the gentle ‘sounds of the rainforest’ CD on a loop are all very well, but sometimes you need a massage with a bit more power - something rigorous to completely re-energise a tired and aching body. Whether you're still nursing an injury from months ago, or you need to wind down and loosen up, a good massage will hit the spot.
Using five styles of flowing strokes, including sliding, kneading, rhythmic tapping, friction and vibration, the Swedish massage promises to give physical and emotional relief to even the busiest of Londoners. Need more than pampering? The deep tissue is a deep, rhythmic pressure massage with more penetrating movements, giving a powerful surge to the muscles to invigorate and recharge where you need it most.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one hour-long Swedish or Deep Tissue massage.
- To book, visit https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=11856 or phone 02072837070 between 9am - 4pm and quote your unique voucher code.
- All bookings subject to availability. One per person. May be purchased as gifts.
- Available for redemption Monday - Friday 1pm - 4pm and Saturday 10am - 6pm.
- Expires on July 1, 2013.
- New clients to Hypoxizone only.
- Reception is open Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm. For out of hours phone 02072837070 or 07916257927.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount is based on the largest saving. Deep tissue massage is normally £75 and Swedish massage is normally £60.