£27 for a cocktails and cupcakes tea party for up to four at The Hoxton Pony
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Think afternoon teas are all stiff upper lips? This is more ‘droopy lower lip’ as you drool over cupcakes and delicious cocktails in Shoreditch.
- Sip cocktails from teacups and scoff a cupcake from the Little Tart Bakeshop. Get three friends together and pay just £6.75 each!
- This ain’t about British cuppas. Have a drink and then dance at The Hoxton Pony’s downstairs dance floor.
More details:Save big on London’s best non-afternoon non-tea, brought to you by The Hoxton Pony.
For as little as £6.75 each, you and up to three friends will enjoy a sharing cocktail of your choice, served in a specially created self-cooling infusion jar, and four cupcakes made to order by the Little Tart Bakeshop.
But back, for a moment, to those cocktails. ‘We tried four,’ said Time Out’s critic, ‘three of them exceptional: an East End Punch, sort of a modified kir royale, Hobson’s Choice, essentially black forest gateau in a martini glass and an immaculate whiskey sour.’
With your drinks finished, hit the Pony’s legendary dance floor. Now that’s what we call tea time.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a cocktails and cupcakes tea party for up to four at The Hoxton Pony.
- Available for redemption Tuesday - Thursday at 6pm or 8pm only unitl January 2, 2014.
- Some holiday blackout dates may apply. Please enquire at the time of booking.
- Bookings essentail. To book, phone 0207 613 2844 and quote your voucher code.
- A 72 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Limit of one voucher per group (up to four people). Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Over 18s only.
- Broken china will incur at £25 surcharge.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.