£12.50 top price tickets to 'Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Seize this opportunity to see the original 'Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain' for the last time before it's invaded by 'Part Two' and lost to history forever.
- Henry VIII, fish guts and gore fill the stage in this glorious extravaganza bringing 'Horrible Histories' live on stage for kids of all ages.
- With talking severed heads, buckets of poo and Vikings invading Britain on an episode of 'Relocation, Relocation', this stage show has all the joy of the popular children's books.
- Expect endless giggles from your little one in the show that explores England’s wacky past.
‘We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead!’ shouts the 'Horrible Histories' slogan, and boy-oh-boy would these monarchs and historical figures be glad they are with the uproarious laughter that goes on at their expense in this kiddie favourite.
From an Ancient Roman version of Masterchef serving up fish gizzards to Henry the VIII and Anne Boleyn rapping, this 60-minute race through barmy-British history is like a funny, child-friendly Tony Robinson documentary.
Take advantage of this last opportunity to see the original 'Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain' live show before it's too late!
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one top price ticket to 'Horrible Histories: Barmy Britain' on performances from August 8 - September 1 2013.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Multiples may be purchased.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Please be aware seats are allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Please note that Top Price tickets include Stalls, Dress Circle and Grand Circle seats.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.