63% off a Hop On Hop Off bus tour of London
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Visiting London? Save £26 on the definitive tour of the Great World City. Your tour includes all of London’s headline attractions – the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, etc. – and many of its most iconic neighbourhoods.
- Lifelong Londoner? Reacquaint yourself with the best city in the world. Hop On Hop Off’s authoritative guides are sure to teach you something new about the city you love.
- Valid for 48 hours – a period of time also known as ‘all weekend’ – your ticket includes a free walking tour and Thames boat ride.
With more historic sites than New York, Paris and Berlin combined, London has to be the best place on Earth to take a bus tour. A silly distinction, maybe, until you start to consider just how much the capital has on offer.
Travelling as far east as Shadwell, and as far west as Gloucester Road, your Hop On Hop Off bus tour showcases all of London’s headline attractions and more. And because it’s valid for a full 48 hours, you’ll be free to come and go as you please.
Tours depart every 15-20 minutes and include a live or audio guide. You’ll also get a free Diamond Jubilee or Beatles London walking tour. Book for a date before September 30 and you’ll get a free Thames boat ride, too.
Click here for a full route map.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one 48-hour Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour pass redeemable between Aug 26 and Sept 30, subject to availability.
- PLEASE NOTE: Voucher must be redeemed by Sept 30 but can be applied to any 48-hour period before Nov 30, 2012.
- Advance booking required. To book, simply visit www.goldentours.com/redeem and enter your voucher code and travel dates. You will then be emailed your ticket, which you must print, sign and present on arrival.
- Free Thames River boat ride only applicable until Sept 30, 2012.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.