£35 for four courses and Champagne at HKK by Hakkasan
Sorry you missed this offer...
- HKK is the latest venture from the people behind the Michelin starred restaurant, Hakkasan, providing fine dining at its absolute finest.
- Loved by the critics and the public alike, HKK has recieved more stars than a red carpet.
- For just £35, you'll enjoy four courses and a glass of Champagne in this super slick restaurant.
More details:HKK is the new haute cuisine venture from the people behind the Michelin starred restaurant, Hakkasan. Like it’s elder brother, HKK has been universally adored by critics including a four star review in our very own magazine.
From our four star review: ‘HKK serves up beautifully presented, exquisitely prepared dishes crafted from high-quality ingredients. The tone is sealed the moment you bite into the first starter... each subsequent dish was equally flawless…’
Our restaurant critics are hard to please so when they come out with these sort of superlatives, you know the food is superb.
Crispy duck salad
Truffle Poulet de Bresse Soup
Jasmine tea smoked wagyu beef with egg rice
Salted cashew nut & milk parfait
A glass of champagne
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for four courses off a set menu and a glass of champagne for one at HKK valid until September 24, 2013.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 020 3535 1888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your voucher code.
- Available for lunch Monday-Friday and dinner Monday-Tuesday before 7pm. Open: Monday – Friday Lunch 12 noon – 2.30pm Dinner 6pm – 9.45pm
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The set menu is subject to availability and changes.
- Service charge not included.
- Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance