50% off Champagne chocolate afternoon tea for two at the London Hilton on Park Lane
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Outdo yourself with ‘Confessions of a Chocoholic Afternoon Tea’ at Podium Restaurant and Bar, London Hilton on Park Lane.
- Save £38 when you and a guest indulge in London’s most exquisite afternoon tea – enjoyed at London’s most exclusive address.
- Specially created by London Hilton on Park Lane Executive Chef Anthony Marshall, the new ‘Chocoholic’ menu literally oozes delectation: bespoke blended tea, Champagne, fresh sandwiches and, most importantly, tier upon tier of chocolate-y goodness.
Discover London Hilton on Park Lane’s Confessions of a Chocoholic afternoon tea, offering more ways than one to indulge a sweet tooth.
After the traditional sandwiches (given a modern update with an ‘open’ presentation), you and a guest will be presented with a tiered stand offering freshly baked chocolate chip scones served with homemade chocolate praline spread, cupcakes and miniature chocolate fancies. The latter are presented on an edible chocolate plate.
Teas are supplied by Harney & Son and have been specially blended for Hilton Hotels.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for Champagne afternoon tea for two from Podium Restaurant and Bar's Confessions of a Chocoholic menu, valid from Jan 2, 2013 until March 25, 2013.
- Advance booking required. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7208 4022 quoting your unique voucher code and security number.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Tea is served 2pm to 6pm weekdays; 12 noon to 7pm weekends. Prices on menu are per person.
- All bookings are subject to availability. A service charge of 12.5% will be applied to your bill.
- Maximum one voucher per couple; multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult; must be 18 or older for Champagne.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.