50% off tickets to the Hatfield House Chamber Music Festival
- Usually £30
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Celebrate the last days of summer in high style at the Hatfield House Chamber Music Festival.
- This Saturday, Sept 22 at 3pm, see ‘Einstein and his Universe’, a lecture linking Einstein's love of the violin with the concepts of modern physics he did so much to found. Featuring Professor Brian Foster, violinist Jack Liebeck and cellist Guy Johnston.
- Then at 7.30pm, members of the Aronowitz Ensemble and friends perform music by Tchaikovksy, Dvorak and Dohnanyi.
- Both shows only £15!
Enjoy a day of high culture at the Hatfield House Chamber Music Festival, just 20 minutes by train from King’s Cross station.
At 3pm, Oxford University Professor of Physics Brian Foster joins acclaimed violinist Jack Liebeck and leading cellist Guy Johnston for ‘Einstein and his Universe’, a lecture recital examining Einstein and his love for the violin. Then at 7.30pm, after exploring the historic grounds of Hatfield House, you’re invited to watch members of the world-famous Aronowitz Ensemble and friends perform Dohnanyi's ‘Serenade, Op 10’, Dvorak’s ‘Piano Quintet, Op 81’ and Tchaikovsky’s ‘Souvenir de Florence, Op 70’.
Both shows take place in St Ethedrelda’s Church, which dates back to the 13th century.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Einstein and his Universe and one ticket to Aronowitz Ensemble and friends at the Hatfield House Chamber Music Festival.
- Both shows on Sat, Sept 22.
- Both shows in St Ethedrelda’s Church: Einstein and his Universe at 3pm; Aronowitz Ensemble at 7.30pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Original price for 'Einstein and his Universe' is £10; original price for members of Aronowitz Ensemble is £20.
- This offer cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.