67% off a hat making masterclass from Katherine Elizabeth Millinery
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Hat’s amazing! Katherine Elizabeth has had commissions for Paris Fashion Week, Dita Von Teese, Lily Allen, Henry Holand, The Noisettes and more.
- Her store made Time Out’s 2013 list of London’s best shops (hats off to them). Get down there and make a fascinator and sculptural felt hat.
- What are the celebs saying? ‘Katherine is simply a genius at her craft. Her hats are amazingly cute and definitely party talkers!’ – Lily Allen.
More details:Katherine Elizabeth featured on BBC's coverage of the Royal Ascot making a hat, The Alan Titchmarsh Show and won 2012’s London Lifestyle Award for Best Fashion Retailer. Now she's opening her doors to you. Have two hand-made headpieces after this four and a half hour class in Farringdon. You’ll learn the millinery techniques of cutting and trimming and leave with a fascinator and sculptural felt hat.
Sick of the bride getting all the attention? We hear you (but not very well because our ears are obscured by a beautiful head piece). Dive head-first into fashion this year and have your next hat-wearing occasions sorted (it works out at £24.50 per piece!).
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for four and a half hour hat making masterclass from Katherine Elizabeth Millinery.
- Bookings essential. To book, email Tatiana@katherineelizabethhats.com and quote your voucher code.
- Classes run every Thursday from 4:30pm - 9pm.
- Once you have emailed the supplier, you will receive a list of available dates. You must email back to book a date in order to confirm your booking.
- Please reply promptly as dates fill up fast.
- One voucher per person. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies.
- Expires December 1, 2013.