50% off tickets to The Hallé Orchestra with Sir Mark Elder at Southbank Centre, Sat Feb 2
- Usually £39
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save 50% on tickets to The Hallé Orchestra at Southbank Centre, joined by principal conductor Sir Mark Elder. This rare London performance marks The Hallé's first visit to Royal Festival Hall in 18 years.
- One of the UK’s great orchestras performs three 20th-century pieces at one of the UK’s finest concert spaces, Royal Festival Hall.
- Sir Mark Elder, director of the Hallé since 2000, was Music Director of the English National Opera between 1979 and 1993, and has worked with many of the world’s leading symphony orchestras, including the Berlin Philharmonic, Orchestre de Paris and more.
One of the UK's great orchestras performs three 20th-century works as part of Southbank Centre's year-long festival 'The Rest Is Noise – The Soundtrack of the 20th Century'. This concert includes Ralph Vaughan Williams’ ‘Symphony No.2 (A London Symphony)’, Maurice Ravel’s ‘Shéhérazade’ and Leos Janáček’s ‘Taras Bulba’. Conducted by Sir Mark Elder, with mezzo-soprano Christine Rice.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to The Hallé Orchestra with Sir Mark Elder at Southbank Centre.
- Performance on Saturday, February 2 at 7.30pm.
- No booking required. Simply print your voucher and present it to the Ticket Office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.