£12 two-course meal for two with sides and drinks from 2010 Curry Chef of the Year
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Awarded five stars by Time Out readers, discover a menu bursting with bold flavours, fragrant curries and tandoori spiced meats straight off the grill.
- Winner of Curry Chef of the Year 2010, Chef Aryal has learned his art over many years from the very best, including Michelin-starred chefs and top restaurants across the world.
- Famous among locals for its focus on traditional Nepalise and Indian specialities, the restaurant proudly serves up dishes that can’t be found anywhere else in London, such as Masu Bhutuwa, Kukhura Aloo and Somfu Masu.
- Two people eat for £6 each. Four eat for £4.75 each!
Once seated by friendly staff in the colonial-inspired dining room, browse a menu of complex traditional Nepalese and Indian flavours. Starters include Nepalese-style lamb momos served with fresh tomato chutney, and king prawn puri served with homemade bread. Follow with hearty mains such as spicy rara chicken, infused with ginger and coriander, or machi masala with fresh salmon, delicately spiced with a special masala sauce. Be sure to leave room for a traditional bubbling naan on the side, too.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for two people and includes two starters, two mains, two sides and two drinks - valid until June 16, 2013.
- This offer excludes clay oven dishes.
- No online booking. Please book your table by calling 0208 314 0614 and quoting your voucher code. Please present your printed voucher on arrival.
- Bookings are subject to availability. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking.
- One voucher per couple; multiples may be purchased as gifts. The deal is redeemable Sunday–Thursday (5pm-11pm) and Friday-Saturday (5pm–11:30pm).