£10 tickets to the Greenwich Theatre rep featuring 'Whodunnit', 'The Dinner Party' and 'Stepping Out'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save big on tickets to one (or all) of these modern classics presented by 'Rent' director Paul Taylor-Mills at the Greenwich Theatre from June 10-22.
- Set in a converted music hall from the 1800s, the Greenwich Theatre has almost as much character as the plays... almost.
- Choose from 'Stepping Out', 'The Dinner Party' or 'Whodunnit?'. But with tickets for just £10, you'll be forgiven if you opt for all three.
More details :
The Greenwich Theatre is putting on a rep season this June. 'What's a rep season?' we hear you cry. Well, a rep season isn’t some sort of campaign to boost their street cred, it’s more a repeat cast acting in three plays. Paul Taylor-Mills, director of 'Rent' and 'Three Little Pigs', has selected three contemporary comedic classics from Richard Harris, Neil Simon and Anthony Shaffer. So there is bound to be one you want to see, if not all of them!
‘Whodunnit’ by Anthony Shaffer:
A bizarre take on a traditional murder mystery play. From the writer of ‘Sleuth’, this comic tale focuses on tropes of detective fiction and turns them on their head. Stock characters from yesteryear are interrogated by policeman from the modern day and nothing is quite what it seems.
’The Dinner Party’ by Neil Simon:
Creator of the original Odd Couple Neil Simon has some serious comic pedigree. The Dinner Party looks at themes of love, relationships and reconciliation by looking at a dinner party over one night. However, this dinner party seems to have been organised by someone with an ulterior motive.
’Stepping Out’ by Richard Harris:
Set in a North London church hall, weekly tap dancing classes brings together a eight disparate people that learn more than how to tap dance.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Whodunnit', 'The Dinner Party' or 'Stepping Out' at Greenwich Theatre on selected dates June 10 - July 22 (please select your preferred performance on checkout).
- Multiples may be purchased. Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together at the theatre where possible.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival in exchange for a ticket.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.