52% off a Green & Black's Chocolate Workshop for couples
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Treat your Valentine to a 50s-inspired chocolate making workshop at My Chocolate in Chancery Lane.
- On arrival you'll both enjoy a glass of bubbly and a delicious chocolate fondue with fresh strawberries for you to dip and enjoy.
- Then it's on to the practical, you'll learn how to make dark chocolate truffles from raw ingredients and cover your chocolates with hearts using edible transfer pictures.
- You'll then package your chocolates in ribbon tied goody bags and take them home to devour in private.
To paraphrase the slogan from that famous brand of chocolate 'do you love anyone enough to buy them a Green & Black's Chocolate Workshop?' Treat yourself and a loved one to the ultimate in romantic gifts this Valentine's Day (or a choice of other dates) with a chocolate truffle making class, a glass of bubbly and all the chocolate you can eat. Chocoholics rejoice!
Need to know:
- This offer is for a chocolate making workshop for couples.
- Dates available are Wednesday 13 Feb, Thursday 14 Feb, Friday 15 Feb, Saturday 16 Feb and Sunday 17 Feb.
- Simply buy your voucher and then book online, select 'redeem a gift voucher' and your desired date using the following link: http://www.mychocolate.co.uk/book-online/
Chancery Lane Kitchens
Unit B1 Hatton Square Business Centre, 16-16A Baldwins Gardens, London, EC1N 7RJ
Chancery LaneFind out more about this offer