Up to 46% off top-price tickets to 'Great Expectations' at the Vaudeville Theatre
- Usually £55
- Saving 46%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Save up to £25.50 on top-price tickets to ‘Great Expectations’ at the Vaudeville Theatre with today's strictly limited offer. Top-price tickets will not cost this little again.
- Following a critically acclaimed UK tour in 2012, Dickens’ ‘classic tale, thrillingly re-told for the stage’ arrives in London for its first-ever full-scale West End production.
- ‘Stunning… extraordinary… remarkable,’ raved the Birmingham Mail in its five-star review. ‘A triumph… magnificent… magical,’ said Whatsonstage.com, awarding the production four stars.
From Time Out’s listing: ‘It’s hard to believe, but this is actually the first time a full-scale production of his most popular (and arguably stagiest) novel has played in the West End. Directed by Graham McLaren, Jo Clifford's bold adaptation toured nationally last year, and set by Robin Peoples entirely in Miss Havisham's lavishly decaying dining room. Paul Nivison and Taylor Jay-Davies play Pip old and young, with Paula Wilcox as Miss Havisham and Grace Rowe as Estella.
Need to know:
- This voucher is for one ticket to 'Great Expectations' at the Vaudeville Theatre, valid Feb 1- Feb 20, 2013, at your selected show.
- No booking required. Simply select your show at the checkout, then print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- Customers booking multiple vouchers will be sat together.
- Please note: original price varies according to date. Preview prices (until Feb 7) are: £40, Mon-Thu; £45, Fri-Sat. Main run prices (from Feb 8) are: £50, Mon-Thu; £55, Fri-Sat.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.