£9 graffiti walking tour of Shoreditch
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Instead of serendipitous encounters with Banksy and Space Invader, let a guide take you to new (and iconic) Shoreditch street art.
- For £9 you’ll trace the steps of artists who’ve transformed the hard streets to a political canvas (and made them pretty!).
- Have an afternoon in the East. Tours leave Thursday - Saturday at 3pm and last 2.5 hours, and your voucher can be used until March 19 next year.
More details:Bus rides through Shoreditch are like motorized gallery tours – but you miss the work of back street bandits. Get on foot and tour works by Banksy, Space Invader (the French artist who’s pseudo-pixelated works appear worldwide), Sticky (the creator of the stick figures pictured), Brazilian twin brothers Os Gemeos and a shedload of art we can’t discuss – because it doesn’t exist yet.
These guides scour the streets and regularly discover new works. Put your cap, chain and bandana on and see some fresh paints that are 'milkin' (we tried, dear god. We tried).
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a two and a half hour graffiti walking tour of Shoreditch and Hoxton.
- Bookings essential. To book, visit http://www.greatbritishtours.com/gbt/time-out-s-graffiti-tour-of-london.html, fill out the booking form and enter your voucher code.
- Tours depart Thursday - Saturday at 3pm.
- Meeting point is in front of Shoreditch High St Station (main entrance).
- It is recommended you arrive ten minutes before the tour departs.
- Expires March 19, 2014.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tours take place in rain or shine. It is advised you wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please be aware the it can take up to 24 hours for you to receive your voucher.