£14 drawing workshop or £55 art day with professional artists
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Are you the next Picasso? Draw on your creative skills at Europe’s largest studio complex. Choose from an entire 'fun day' or a 2.5hr drawing workshop.
- Suitable for budding artists aged 5 to 105. Depending on your current level, you'll be coached in composition, how to measure, mark-making and more.
- If you have enough creative juices to fill an ocean, the ‘Go Create 1 Day Fun Day’ is for you. Paint, draw and learn a ‘mystery craft’ (ooh, exciting). It could be ceramic, mosaic, sculpture or print making.
Choose from a 2.5 hour drawing workshop with all equipment provided and have a professional artist guide you through measured drawing, ellipses, line, tone, composition, and mark-making. Class sizes have 8 – 12 students ensuring plenty of individual attention.
Also on offer is a ‘Go Create 1 Day Fun Day’. It includes 2.5hrs of tuition in drawing and a 'mystery activity' which could be a hand built ceramic class, mosaic, sculpture or printmaking workshop. Classes are £55 (usually £120), meaning you’ll save 54%.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a 2.5hr drawing workshop (£14 usually £35) or 'Go Create 1 Day Fun Day' (£55 usually £120) at Go Create.
- Fun Day runs from 10am - 4pm on the last Sunday of the month.
- To book, email email@example.com or phone 0208 1665 134 and quote your unique voucher code.
- Separate drawing classes are held for parents with children under the age of 10.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult drawing classes are held on some Monday or Tuesday evenings from 7pm - 9:30pm or Saturday 10.30am - 1pm.
- Separate drawing classes are held on Saturday afternoons or Sunday mornings for children and adults.
- Please select your preferred option on checkout.
- Expires May 25, 2013.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.