£10 for a Chinese cupping session at GinSen in Bloomsbury, Chelsea or Swiss Cottage
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Try the ancient art of cupping for £10 at one of three London locations and see why this vacuum treatment has been around for millennia.
- Think of it as the needle-free alternative to acupuncture – cupping can help relieve neck, back and shoulder pain and has a wide range of benefits.
- Glass cups are heated and immediately applied to acupuncture points on your body. Your 30-minute treatment also includes an assessment of your body’s QI (that's ‘energy’ in traditional Chinese medicine terms).
More details:Maybe you’ve seen this before and wondered ‘why does that lady have candleholders on her back’? Or perhaps you’re wiser than us and know it's a traditional Chinese medicine that uses the same principles as acupuncture to restore balance to your body’s energy (a.k.a QI).
GinSen practitioners use ancient techniques in all their cupping therapies and benefits include draining and moving fluids, relieving inflammation and drawing the body’s blood supply to the skin which promotes healing. Give it a go and see relief from neck, back and shoulder pain, muscular spasm, fatigue and more. To read more about this age old therapy visit GinSeng's website.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a 30 minute cupping session at GinSen in Bloomsbury, Swiss Cottage or Chelsea.
- Bookings essential. To book, visit http://www.ginsen-london.com/contact-us/booking-online and select your preferred location, 'cupping' and an available time slot.
- GinSen will email you a confirmation of your booking.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- You must print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Valid Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm and Saturday 11am - 8pm at all London locations.
- Expires December 5, 2013.
- One voucher per person.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Locations (3 available):