Tickets from £25 to 'Ghosts' at Trafalgar Studios
Sorry you missed this offer...
- See Henrik Ibsen's classic play, 'Ghosts', in this production that is not only a critic's choice but has also earned a four star review from Time Out along with rave reviews across the board.
- Transferring to the Trafalgar Studios fresh from its sell-out run at the Almeida Theatre, Richard Eyre’s award-winning production is not to be missed during its strictly limited season.
- Starring Lesley Manville who is described as giving 'the performance of her life' in Sunday Telegraph's five star review.
Don't miss this opportunity to see Richard Eyre's critically acclaimed adaptation of Henrik Ibsen's 'Ghosts' during its limited run at the Trafalgar Studios. Not only was this production a sell-out at the Almeida Theatre receiving countless stars from critics, but Richard Eyre was also announced as Best Director at Sunday's Evening Standard Theatre Awards thanks to this production.
The tale follows Helene Alving who has spent her life suspended in an emotional void after the death of her cruel but outwardly charming husband. She is determined to escape the ghosts of her past by telling her son, Oswald, the truth about his father. But on his return from his life as a painter in France, Oswald reveals how he has already inherited the legacy of Alving’s dissolute life.
From Time Out's four-star review or the show's run at the Almeida Theatre:
'Richard Eyre’s stunning production is both humorous and deeply affecting, invigorated throughout by the sense of each individual’s passionate struggle for freedom. Despite the play’s devastating conclusion, you feel as if you’re witnessing the cracks in nineteenth-century culture that prepare the way for the more liberal consensus of the twentieth...
'A triumph – the combination of the intelligent performances and the mesmerising aesthetic makes this the most lucid and affecting version of the play I have ever seen.'
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Ghosts' at the Trafalgar Studio from December 31 - January 11 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please note that Band A tickets are £32 (were £49.50) and Band B tickets are £25 (were £32) and the noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Tickets are allocated by the theatre box office and not Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together where possible.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.