£10 Ghost Walk of London including a boat ride
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Jack the Ripper, screaming nuns, bloody prisoners and a royal murderer come out to play on this nail-biting, spine-tingling ghost walk.
- Tremble in a haunted park (once a gravesite for the black plague), drift down the Thames to the Tower of London and hold back screams at the city's most haunted house.
- Remember, 'it's not real, it's not real, it's not real', as you sleep with the light on.
A fear of things that go bump in the night is healthily catered to on this eerie stroll through haunted London. Spanning Westminster, Monument, All Hallows Church, The Tower of London and more, you’ll encounter centuries of chilling tales – from the great fire of London to a Royal murder. You also get to ride on a boat. Book at your own risk – a few unwanted spirits may be rearing their (see-through) heads.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a Ghost Walk for one with Great British Tours.
- Tours run every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night from 7pm and last approximately 2½ hours.
- Voucher expires June 23, 2013.
- Meeting place in front of the Statue at the entrance to Green Park (take the Green Park exit from Green Park tube).
- Includes a boat ride on River Thames.
- Bookings essential. To book visit http://www.greatbritishtours.com/gbt/timeout-ghost-walking-tour-of-london.html and enter your voucher code.
- A valid Travelcard/Oystercard is required to take part in the London Ghost Walk as it involves numerous train journeys across London, some of them haunted!
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.