£29 for lunch and a glass of Champagne at Galvin at Windows
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience the high life with modern French haute cuisine at Gavin at Windows, situated on the 28th floor of the Hilton on Park Lane with postcard-ready views over the capital.
- Exclusive to Time Out, up to six diners are invited to enjoy a three-course lunch menu from this Michelin-starred restaurant for only £29.
- In true Park Lane style, this offer also includes a complimentary glass of Champagne.
With its sophisticated French haute cuisine and panoramic views right across the city, the visual treats at Michelin-starred Park Lane haunt Gavin at Windows extend beyond just the impressive menu. The dazzling interior evokes the golden age of the ‘30s while, situated on the 28th floor of the Hilton, a glimpse out the window boasts iconic sights of Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace and beyond. Run by Chef Patron Chris Galvin – one half of the acclaimed Michelin star Galvin brothers – this is dining at its most sumptuous. And did we mention you get a complimentary glass of Champagne upon arrival while you take it all in? Go on, spoil yourself and indulge in this lavish set menu in the heart of Mayfair.
Teriyaki cured salmon, avocado, pickled kohlrabi and apple
Ballotine of pig’s head, foie gras and black pudding, pickles and sour dough
Pea velouté, slow cooked egg and lemon oil
Fillet of plaice, saffron risotto, tomato fondue and jus gras
Braised lamb belly, féve, Charlotte pomme écrasée and herb lamb jus
Tart tatin of fennel, salad of shaved courgette, orange, goat’s cheese and olive crumbs
Pistachio cake, roasted English strawberries and milk ice cream
Baked egg custard, Yorkshire rhubarb compote, chocolate foam and honey comb
Selection of seasonal cheeses from La “Fromagerie” (£8 supplement or £12 as an extra course)
Need to know:
- This voucher is for the three-course set lunch menu for one, plus a complimentary glass of Champagne at Galvin at Windows, valid until September 15, 2013.
- Please note voucher is only valid Monday - Friday from 12pm – 2.30pm.
- Telephone booking required. To book, simply call 0207 208 4021 quoting your unique voucher and security codes, then print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Menu subject to change
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival
- A service charge of 12.5% (of the discounted total) is not included, and will be added to your final bill.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Limit of one voucher per customer. Up to five may be purchased as gifts.
- Maximum of six vouchers may be redeemed per table.