Three courses and a glass of wine at Gordon Ramsay's Foxtrot Oscar, Chelsea
Sorry you missed this offer...
- It’s obscene we know, a Gordon Ramsay restaurant for this price. And you’ll enjoy the food without getting spat on, yelled at and featured on TV. Talk about win-win.
- This Chelsea local has all the charm of the man himself. Pick from a set menu and thank your lucky taste buds for the day he was born.
- The menu includes Steamed spiced Shetland mussels, Braised Dingley Dell pork belly with pickled spring turnips, watercress and spring onion, Lemon posset and shortbread and more.
Roll on down to this Chelsea establishment any time till July 2 and enjoy British yum yums for an even yummier price (assuming you like the taste of money). For a sample menu, see below (please be aware it is subject to change).
Roasted tomato soup with gruyere cheese cruton
English garden pea and feta salad with broad bean and mint
Chopped dug egg mayonnaise on toast with celery
Steamed spiced Shetland mussels
Braised Dingley Dell pork belly with pickled spring turnips, watercress and spring onion
Wild garlic and cherry tomato macaroni and cheese
Lemon posset and shortbread
Montgomery cheddar, oatcakes and chutney
Vanilla rice pudding with orange marmalade
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a three course set menu and a glass of wine for one at Foxtrot and Oscar.
- Wine included is Lubéron, La Ciboise, M. Chapoutier, Rhône Valley, France 2011
- Over 18s only.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 0207 352 4448 or email email@example.com and quote your unique voucher code.
- Redeemable for lunch and dinner Monday - Sunday.
- Expires July 2, 2013.
- Menu subject to change.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.