Three courses and a glass of wine at Gordon Ramsay's Foxtrot Oscar, Chelsea
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Gordon Ramsay may be more visible for his media appearances these days but the food at Foxtrot Oscar demonstrates his status as one of the world’s foremost foodies.
- Foxtrot Oscar is set on a quiet street in the heart of Chelsea just minutes from some of London’s finest shopping hot spots.
- And before you delve into your three courses, you can enjoy a complimentary glass of wine as you peruse the special Time Out set menu.
The name Foxtrot Oscar is a playful reference to Gordon Ramsay’s occasional use of expletives in his various television programs, everything else about this fabulous local bistro is a testament to what made Mr Ramsay famous in the first place. His cooking.
Set in the heart of London’s poshest postcode, Foxtrot Oscar is very much a local style bistro serving the glitterati of Chelsea and Kensington. Tucked away on a quiet street, the restaurant is a matter of minutes away from the Kings Road and Sloane Square. It’s the perfect venue to take a break from a serious bout of retail therapy in one of the capital’s best shopping districts. Foxtrot Oscar has intimate and friendly vibe which gives it the feeling of family run restaurant but the food is there to remind you that one of the world’s most accomplished chefs is actually in charge.
Chilled tomato gazpacho, cucumber and black olives
Spring pea, broad bean, mint and aged feta salad
Grilled sardines, potato salad, grain mustard dressing
Dingley Dell pork chop, lyonaisse potato, red pepper relish
Mussels steamed with white wine, shallots, chorizo, tomato & basil
Pan fried gnocchi with oven dried tomatoes, girolles, goat cheese and rocket
Vanilla cheesecake, poached strawberries and mint
Sticky toffee pudding, vanilla ice cream
Selection of ice cream
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a three course set menu and a glass of wine for one at Foxtrot Oscar.
- Over 18s only.
- Bookings essential. To book, phone 0207 352 4448 or email email@example.com and quote your unique voucher code.
- Redeemable for lunch (12pm - 3pm) and dinner (6pm - 7pm) Monday - Saturday.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Voucher valid until March 1 2014.
- Additional items are available for an additional cost made payable directly to the restaurant.
- Please note that your voucher may not be used on Valentine's Day.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.