£20 for four cocktails at Neo Barbican
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Ooh, look - it's cocktail-o-clock! Whether you're a city slicker or just fancy pretending for a night, you can't go wrong with cocktails for a fiver each, especially when they're as good as this!
- Top-quality ingredients and world-class spirits make for some of the best cocktails in London's extensive arsenal at this suave bar in Barbican.
- Delectable cocktails on offer include superior versions of all the usual suspects, plus devlilishly delicious concotions including the 'Crack Daddy', 'Neo Pornstar' and ultimate martini known as 'Vesper'.
Its name is Neo and it is the one. Not ‘the one’ as in ‘the one cocktail bar in Barbican’ (that would be silly) or Keanu Reeves in ‘The Matrix’ (sigh), but ‘the one’ as in ‘you should definitely spend an evening at this place because it’s up there with the best cocktail bars in the whole of London and we have an amazing offer for it’.
For just £20, you and a friend can get two mouthwateringly delicious cocktails each from the extensive menu at this swish bar just a stone’s throw from Barbican station. It’s tempting to list the whole menu – they look THAT tasty – but that would spoil the excitement! Instead we’ll just tell you that some of the racy names of these decadent treats include ‘Seduction’, ‘Kiss of Life’ and ‘Fallen Angel’ and all of the drinks on offer are made with Grade-A spirits and the freshest ingredients.
There really is something for everyone at Neo Barbican, so whether you’re going with friends, colleagues, a partner or - screw it - because it’s already been a long week, you can’t go wrong with this offer.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for any four cocktails at Neo Barbican until September 9, 2014.
- Voucher valid on Wednesdays ONLY from 12pm-12am.
- One voucher per person. Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Booking is essential. Please book via www.neobarbican.com quoting your voucher code and security number.
- Over 18s only.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.