£45 for a three course meal with matched wines and a glass of Champagne from an exclusive Criterion menu
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Treat yourself to the taste of pure sophistication with a three course meal with wine and a glass of Champagne at the elegant and charismatic Criterion.
- Dine on three beautifully prepared dishes from the set menu designed exclusively for Time Out customers and using only fresh, seasonal ingredients that will make any diner swoon.
- You'll also receive three glasses of wine that have been handpicked by the sommelier to complement each of your chosen dishes.
- Rated four stars by Time Out's readers and described as 'one of London’s loveliest dining rooms' in Time Out's review, this is one culinary experience no Londoner should miss.
Built in 1874, the Criterion really is one of London's most unusual culinary hot spots. With fabulous baroque-style gold ceilings and marble columns, this wonderful establishment oozes class and romance making it the perfect location for that special date.
But this jaw-droppingly beautiful restaurant doesn't just provide delights for the eyes; it's a real treat for the taste buds as well. With this offer, you can savour three delicious and carefully prepared dishes from an exclusive menu designed with Time Out customers in mind. Featuring only seasonable ingredients, this ever changing menu will always deliver exquisite food that will make you want to visit again and again. And if that wasn't enough, your meal will be paired with a wine specifically chosen by the in-house sommelier to complement your meal. Bon appétit!
Soup of the day (V)
Homemade salmon gravlax, lemon mousse, rye bread, capers, pickled shallots
Ham hock and black pudding terrine, apple puree, sweet pickled vegetables, crouton, celery cress
Chicken liver parfait, red onion marmalade, quince, beetroot, ‘Melba’ toast
‘Blakeney Point’ mussels, cider, shallot, garlic, cream (£2.00 supplement)
Homemade potato gnocchi, baby spinach, pine nuts, ricotta, pumpkin, sage (V)
Pan fried ‘Loch Duart’ salmon, beetroot & horseradish puree, samphire, chive beurre blanc
Free range chicken, leek and mushroom pie, celeriac puree, braised cabbage
Confit ‘Aylesbury’ duck leg, potato puree, tenderstem broccoli (£2.00 supplement)
Red wine braised ox cheek, baby onion, pancetta, swede puree, parsley cress (£3.00 supplement)
White chocolate mousse, poached rhubarb, pistachio granola, dark chocolate
Brioche & calvados Baba, custard foam, blackberry sorbet
Orange posset, spiced poached clementine’s, lemon verbena granita
Pecan frangipane tart, orange, pear, cinnamon, mulled Perry sorbet
Montgomery’s cheddar, Stichelton, Innes log, quince, oat cakes (£3.00 supplement)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one three course meal from a set menu plus three glasses of wine and a glass of Champange on arrival at Criterion.
- Voucher is valid from June 2 - September 2 2014.
- Your voucher is not valid on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Booking is essential. Please call 020 7930 0488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher code and security number to make your booking. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Please note that the menu is subject to change.
- Wine will only be served to diners that aged 18 years and above. ID may be required.
- A 48 hour cancellation policy applies. If you do not meet this requirement, your voucher will be considered used.
- Please note that all additional items, supplements and a discretionary 12.5% service charge will be made payable directly to Criterion on the day of your booking.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.