50% off a three-course set meal with a glass of wine for two at Bistro Fifteen
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Experience Bistro Fifteen's winning combination of stylish surrounds and top-quality modern European fare with this three-course set meal for two offer, available until November.
- Located within the stunning five-star Pelham Hotel, this cosy retreat is the perfect place for a spot of lunch away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Knightsbridge or a romantic dinner with someone special.
- Throw in intuitive service and a spectacular price and you've got yourself an offer you can't refuse.
If you appreciate simple ingredients that are skilfully prepared and transformed into complex flavours, you'll love Bistro Fifteen. Tucked away in South Kensington's fashionable five-star hotel, The Pelham, this stylish bistro is both relaxed and ambient and a great little place for a fresh plate of food. Bright and airy by day, yet cosy and candlelit by night, Bistro Fifteen is an excellent dining choice for all occasions and totally affordable with today's half-price offer.
Choose three courses from a modern menu and sit back with a glass of wine while each dish is expertly prepared and swiftly presented to you and your guest. It's the perfect excuse to catch up with a friend for lunch or celebrate an occasion at dinner and lovingly less than £14 per person. Superb.
Grilled halloumi with seasonal vegetables
Chicken alla Fiorentina with green peas and pancetta
Millefeuille with crème Chantilly and strawberries
A selection of sorbet
Please note that this menu is subject to change
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a three-course meal from a set menu with a glass of wine for two people at Bistro Fifteen.
- Voucher valid from August 5 until November 5, 2014.
- One voucher per couple. Multiples may be purchased.
- Booking is essential. Please email email@example.com quoting your voucher code and security number.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.