£9 tickets to 'fiji land' at Southwark Playhouse
Sorry you missed this offer...
- OffWestEnd's Most Promising Playwright Award nominee Nick Gill has a new surreal but incisive play on at Southwark Playhouse and if you book tickets with Time Out, you can save 50% on your ticket price!
- See the show that was called ‘a richly imaginative, darkly witty and at times unsettling experience’ by Exeunt Magazine in its four-star review.
- Inspired by Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay, this is a hard hitting play that's not for the faint of heart. Get a glance into the world of punishment and torture in a safe environment.
- And on Friday January 31, there will be a free post-show discussion with writer Nick Gill and members of the company.
All those who object to horticultural violance, look away now because Nick Gill's play at Southwark Playhouse deals with some rather dicey situations for those of the green variety.
In 'fiji land', things are simple. Listen for the alarm. Smile for the camera. Follow orders. But, what goes on behind the closed cell doors?
Follow guards Grainer, Tanc and Wolstead keep watch on the leafy prisoners and follow orders to punish them accordingly in this surreal play that deals with the very real things that happen when the world looks away.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'fiji land' at Southwark Playhouse from January 30 - February 8 2014.
- Please select your preferred date at checkout.
- Seating is not allocated. Arrive early to get seats together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please note that this production contains adult language, scenes of a sexual nature and scenes of moderate violence.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Voucher valid for selected performance only.