49% off 'Fences' starring Lenny Henry at the Duchess Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Lenny Henry is ‘magnificent’ says The Telegraph backing up their words with four stars alongside The Guardian.
- See another side of one of Britain's most beloved comedians, Lenny Henry, as he dominates the stage in August Wilson's. 'Fences'.
- Top-price tickets now just £30 (originally £49.50) and second-price now £20 (originally £39.50).
‘Fences’ is a tale of lost dreams and stored up resentment set in 1950s America. Lenny Henry plays Troy – a 53-year-old who was denied his chance to play professional baseball because the colour bar still existed in the game. He is unable to support his sons chasing their dreams as his own bitterness has become too great.
The Telegraph said that 'Henry lays bare this contradictory character with both lucidity and power' in its four star review and with high ratings across the board, this really isn't a play to miss.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Fences' at the Duchess Theatre for selected performances from June 24 - July 25, 2013.
- Please select your preferred performance on checkout.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office on arrival
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be sat together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Top price tickets are £30 (usually £49.50) and second price are £20 (usually £39.50).
- Valid for performances Monday to Thursday only. Exclusions apply.