£35 tickets to 'Faulty Towers the Dining Experience'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Book your tickets for two hours of fun dining at the hugely popular 'Faulty Towers The Dining Experience' at the four-star Charing Cross Hotel.
- Giggle into your three-course meal as you take part in a two-hour performance of this international hit. These performances are unlike any other.
- For less than the price of most West End shows you get a '70s-style meal and the chance to experience John Cleese’s masterpiece reinterpreted in the flesh.
- You won't find this offer anywhere else, book now for a limited time only!
This riff on the genius '70s sitcom 'Fawlty Towers' has been packing in the punters at arts festivals and theatre restaurants around the world for over 15 years. Hailed as ‘the best show at the Festival… ingenious’ by Sunday Express and ‘two hours of fast-paced laughs and utter chaos’ by The Age (Australia), the shenanigan-filled show revives the classic Cleese comedy to great success. Expect 'a five star sidesplitting show' (FringeReview) and a handful of 'Bahhh-sillll!'s thrown in for good measure.
Sybil's Soup of the Day
Chicken à la Faulty: a grilled supreme of chicken with creamy mash and seasonal veg
Vanilla bean cheesecake with a fresh berry coulis
NB: For dates other than those listed, please click here.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to 'Faulty Towers The Dining Experience' at Charing Cross Hotel on selected dates from March 26 - April 7.
- Please select your preferred date on checkout.
- Doors open at 7pm for a 7:30pm start Tuesday - Thursday, 6pm for a 6:30pm start on Sundays and 1pm for a 1:30pm start for Saturday matinees.
- Organisers will make every effort to cater to dietary requirements.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.