50% off a Fat Tire London Bike Tour
- Usually £20
- Saving 50%
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Spring is in the air! Well, just about. Celebrate by cycling sunny London (soon!). Tours are redeemable till April 30.
- Life-long or week-long Londoner – experience the sights by bike. Best of all you get to stop at a pub half-way through.
- See a pigeon in Trafalgar Square, kiss a swan at Kensington Gardens, play with a duck at the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. Learn something new about London from a fun-loving guide.
Ok, you don’t have to kiss a swan. You don’t even have to like birds to enjoy this. Cruise around London landmarks and learn interesting facts. You’ll have plenty to tell your next out-of-town guest.
Tours last approximately four hours and cover Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, St. James Park, the Churchill War Rooms, Buckingham Palace and more (if not all) London landmarks.
Half-way, you’ll stop at a pub to sink a pint/pie/peanut. But don’t drink too much – there's no stabilisers. That sort of thing should be done privately.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for a Fat Tire Bike Tour for one.
- Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
- Bookings essential. To book, email email@example.com and quote your voucher code, name, and preferred tour time and date.
- Meeting place is the Queensway tube station. Look for the Fat Tire Bike sign.
- For tour times, visit www.fattirebiketours.com/london/tours
- Please wear suitable clothing for the weather.
- Expires April 30 2013.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.