£7.50 for Chivas cocktails, whisky tasting and style advice from the master tailors of Savile Row
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Ooh, suits you, sir! Join this ever-so-exclusive party on Thursday April 24 for whisky cocktails and style advice from the expert tailors of Savile Row.
- Gather your men folk for an after-hours exploration of the Row followed by a Chivas cocktail mixology masterclass.
- One can attend this unique event for just £7.50 (a 50% saving)!
Gents (and ladies, if you fancy it), you are in for a treat! This exclusive evening of whisky-tasting, cocktail mixology masterclasses, workshops and talks from expert tailors is brought to you by Chivas and the Savile Row Bespoke Association in the very first after-hours opening on the Row - and all for just £7.50 per ticket!
Round up your fellow style aficionados and head down to historic Savile Row in Mayfair on April 24, where you'll enjoy two smooth Chivas cocktails - choose from the Cocktail Cuff, Chivas Three Piece and the Savile Row Classic - before learning the art of blending that has gone into every bottle of Chivas since 1801.
Be sure to keep a clear head though, as this is your opportunity to discover top style secrets from the masters of Savile Row as they showcase the history, workmanship and style of bespoke tailoring at its finest.
Included with your ticket:
- Two Chivas cocktails from a bespoke Savile Row inspired menu
- Exclusive whisky tasting hosted by Chivas
- Chivas cocktail mixology masterclass
- Style advice for the modern gentleman, pattern cutting workshops and talks from the master tailors of Savile Row
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Open Row on Thursday April 24, 2014.
- Over 18s only.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded, or used in conjunction with any other offer.