£11.90 tickets to the London Pet Show at Earl's Court
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Bunnies, cats, dogs, ponies, micro pigs, tortoises and every other little critter imaginable. Can you honestly say you won't find something to keep you entertained at this year's London Pet Show?
- On Saturday May 17 and Sunday May 18, Earl's Court will be invaded by animals of all shapes and sizes along with experts, celebs and retailers to form any animal lover's dream exhibition.
- Whether you have a pet or not, pop down for a day of 'ooo's and 'aaaah's and save 30% on your ticket with today's offer!
Animal lovers, rejoice! The London Pet Show is back in town this weekend and offering you plenty of opportunity to exercise the squealy vocal chords reserved purely for hedgehogs and micro pigs. On Saturday May 17 and Sunday May 18, Earl's Court will be transformed into a haven for pussy lovers and ferret fanciers thanks to this wonderful collection of stalls, demonstrations and personal appearances from both famous pet lovers and the little fluff balls themselves.
See fun, informative talks from the likes of Chris Packham, Ben Fogle, Steve Backshall and other animal experts as well as entertaining displays from rabbit show jumping to doggy dancing.
And with today's offer, you'll pay just £11.90 to visit the exhibition hall while it's packed to the rafters with dogs, cats, ducks, chinchillas and a whole list of other animals that you can meet, learn about and have lots of fun with. Sounds too good to be true to us!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the London Pet Show at Earl's Court on either Saturday May 17 or Sunday May 18 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for your stated date.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival. Vouchers shown on a smart phone or ipad will not be accepted.
- Open times: 9.30am - 5pm.
- Children under 5 go free.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.