67% off Summer Photography Course for beginners at the Olympic Park with Coello Photography
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Learn all you need to know about capturing great photos with award-winning, professional photographer, Ron Coello at this five-hour weekend class that'll have you snap happy in no time.
- Specifically designed for those new to SLR or bridge digital cameras, this course is perfect for photography newbies and a bargain at just £29.
- Take in the magnificent Olympic Park, the River Lea and the canals of East London through your lens on a sunny summer's day.
See London differently with the guidance of a professional photographer on this superb one-day photography course. Your guide will give you the best foundation to nurture your skills, which you'll be able to put into practise the very same day as you photograph some of the iconic 2012 Olympic venues, including the Velodrome and the Stadium.
Your day will start at spacious film and photography studio Cre.8 in Hackney Wick where you'll learn the basics, before taking you into 'the wild' (aka the Olympic Park) to put your new-found skills to the test. Head down the canal and get snap happy as you take advantage of your surroundings and take your first steps toward an impressive portfolio of images.
Whether it’s for work or just a hobby, this class is guaranteed to get you confident with your SLR or bridge digital camera by the end of the day.
The course includes:
Theory and practice in the studio and Olympic Park, covering:
- Use of Lenses
- Focus Modes
- Exposure Modes
- Program Modes
- White Balance
- Scene Modes
- Depth of Field
- Shutter Speed
- Exposure Compensation
- Built in Flash
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one five-hour photography class for one person from Coello Photography.
- Classes held on selected weekends from 10am-3pm from June-September, 2014.
- You must book before July 20, 2014. Voucher valid for classes until September 12, 2014.
- One voucher per person. More may be purchased as a gifts.
- You must bring your own SLR, bridge camera or advanced compact camera and tripod to participate in the class.
- Meet in the reception area of CR8.Studios in Hackney Wick.
- Booking is essential. To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher code and security number.
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Please print your voucher and take it with you on the day.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.