Entry to Buckingham Palace and The Royal Mews plus a three course dinner and cocktail for two
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Good day. Would you like to see The Queen’s house? Indeed!
- Parade 19 royal rooms, including the White Drawing and Throne rooms. Then visit The Royal Mews – they're the finest working stables in the land.
- Eat three courses afterwards with your guest and toast Her Majesty with a Champagne cocktail nearby at the Hilton Hotel Green Park.
More details:Calling all wannabe Princesses (male and female): enter your future abode and spy on priceless treasure. See the best chair in Britain. Eat at a nice restaurant. Drink something that fizzes. Do it all with a guest and save £41.
Book now for August and September. Waltz through the palace, see this year’s exhibition on growing up as a royal, visit the stables (home of the Gold State Coach) then go for supper eight minutes around the corner. You'll get a starter, main and dessert at Hilton Green Park Hotel plus a Champagne cocktail. Hot dog!
Need to know:
- Valid for entry to Buckingham Palace (including the summer exhibition 'Royal Childhood'), The Royal Mews and a three course dinner and Champagne cocktail for two at Hilton Hotel Green Park.
- This is a postal voucher. We’ll send you an email confirming your purchase then your voucher will arrive by post within 15 working days.
- UK addresses only.
- Minimum age: 17. Under 18s will be offered an alternative to the Champagne cocktail at the Hilton Green Park Hotel.
- The State Rooms are open daily from August 2 - September 28.
- You must make a booking for your palace visit and your three course dinner no later than June 26.
- Your postal voucher will contain all booking information.
- Admission to the Royal Mews is at 2:30pm and to the State Rooms at 3:45pm. Dinner is served at Hilton Green Park between 5pm - 9pm.
- Expires September 28, 2014.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.