£7.50 tickets to 'Baby Loves Disco' a family dance party on Saturday April 26
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Struggling for new and exciting play dates? Look no further than this fun-filled day-time disco for parents and youngsters!
- With real club DJs mixing retro classics and the latest pop tunes at child-friendly volumes, this event is guaranteed to get everyone from baby to granny up and grooving.
- As well as entry to the disco, your ticket gets a whole load of other things, such as facepainting, inflatables, healthy snacks, bubbles, balloons, arts and crafts and loads more!
Ever seen a baby bopping away to a song or theme tune? If so, you'll know it's the cutest thing EVER and want to read more about this super-cool offer! 'Baby Loves Disco' is a day-time dance party for parents with babies, toddlers and children up to seven years old that's guaranteed to keep them (and you) smiling as they dance the afternoon away. For just £7.50 a ticket, you can bust out some shapes (when you're not chilling out with other parents at the bar, that is) while the kids go crazy on the dance floor.
April's theme is Heroes and Villains and there's even a competition for the best outfit, so not only do you get to flaunt your best moves with your kids, you get to show off your costume-making skills to all the other parents too!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Baby Loves Disco at Gilt City Bar on Friday April 26 2014 either from 12pm-2pm or 3pm-5pm, depending on which option you choose..
- Tickets are per person (adults and children need tickets). Non-walking babies get in free.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.