£11 tickets to Ancient Lives LATE at the British Museum - includes prosecco, tote bag and a talk with Q&A from the curator
Sorry you missed this offer...
- On Friday May 23, wrap yourself up in the lives of others with this extraodinary exhibition that will delve into the past by examining the remains and history of eight preserved bodies from Egypt and Sudan.
- Using CT scans and 3D visualisation, the experts at the British Museum have unlocked hidden secrets of life in the Nile Valley over a remarkable 4,000 years. See their findings at this LATE event exclusive to Time Out customers.
- And included in your ticket is a glass of prosecco, a tote bag and a talk with Q&A from the Exhibition Curator.
Step back in time and discover how the Egyptians lived thanks to the major new exhibition at the British Museum. Aiming to unravel the mystery of mummification by using non-invasive modern technology, the exhibition delves into the past as it explores eight individuals from ancient Egypt and Sudan using their embalmed bodies to search for clues about life in these ancient times.
From a priest’s daughter to a temple singer, a middle-aged man to a young child, a temple doorkeeper to a woman with a Christian tattoo, discover how these people lived and what happened to them after they died thanks to interactive technology.
Get a chance to experience this amazing exhibition at the first LATE opening on Friday May 23 and you'll also benefit from a free glass of prosecco, a tote bag and a talk and Q&A from the Exhibition Curator who will be able to give you a unique insight into this summer's big exhibition. But mummies the word because this event is only available to Time Out customers.
Exhibition sponsored by Julius Baer.
Technology partner: Samsung
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Ancient Lives at the British Museum at from 5pm on Friday May 23 2014.
- Please note that there may be a short queue to enter the exhibition due to strictly limited capacity.
- Your ticket includes a glass of prosecco, a free British Museum tote bag and a talk from the Exhibition Curator.
- The exhibition will be open until 9.30pm but last entry is 8.20pm. Curator talks will be at 6.30pm and 7.30pm
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Vouchers have no cash refund.
- The Gallery Café will be open exclusively to Time Out customers and serving food and drink until 9pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.