£40 tickets to 32 Londoners - a series of talks on the Coca-Cola London Eye - plus a free drink on June 11
Sorry you missed this offer...
- We spy with our giant eye an opportunity to attend an exceptional event exclusively with Time Out. Join curators A Curious Invitation and Antique Beat for an evening of unmissable talks about some of London's most iconic residents on June 11.
- With 32 talks from 32 speakers about 32 iconic Londoners in the 32 capsules of the Coca-Cola London Eye, your toughest decision today is which one to choose!
- Plus you'll also get a complimentary drink to sip while you listen to your chosen expert speaker and take a trip around one of London's favourite landmarks all for just £40.
You may not be able to bottle excitement but you can definitely put it in a capsule and that's exactly what the incredibly interesting and clever bunch at 32 Londoners have done. The innovative event that got the capital in a spin last year is returning on June 11 for another round of brilliant talks about some of the city's most celebrated residents at the Coca-Cola London Eye. For one night only, 32 speakers will explore the lives of 32 of the city's most famous imports while they take a trip around the iconic riverside wheel.
After its sell-out success last year, we guarantee that this year will be a another surefire hit. After all, London has long been a beacon, attracting the great and the good to its streets. And this year, talks will be based on some of London's movers and shakers that were adopted by the capital as one of its own. With expert speakers celebrating public figures of the past and present (including George Orwell, Joe Strummer and Vivienne Westwood), there's going to be something for everyone at this sensational night of knowledge and entertainment.
Each talk will take place in one of the London Eye's 32 capsules meaning you will be part of an extremely intimate audience hearing from a leading expert on your chosen subject. Plus you'll also get a beverage provided by Aspall Cyder to sip while you hear about the fascinating, iconic people that have contributed to the rich tapestry of London town.
Tickets are just £40 and available exclusively through Time Out so be quick because if you blink, they'll be gone!
The 32 Londoners and their speakers:
Capsule 1: King John by Stephen Church
Capsule 2: Dick Whittington by Tracey Hill
Capsule 3: Anne Boleyn by Tracy Borman (sold out)
Capsule 4: Hugh Myddelton by Pete Berthoud
Capsule 5: William Shakespeare by Catharine Arnold (sold out)
Capsule 6: Isaac Newton by Simon Werret (sold out)
Capsule 7: Nicholas Hawksmoor by Iain Sinclair (sold out)
Capsule 8: Madame Tussaud by Kate Berridge (sold out)
Capsule 9: Isambard Kingdom Brunel by Dan Cruickshank (sold out)
Capsule 10: George Gilbert Scott by Gavin Stamp
Capsule 11: Karl Marx by David McLellan
Capsule 12: Florence Nightingale by Natasha McEnroe
Capsule 13: Charles Dickens by Claire Tomalin (sold out)
Capsule 14: Oscar Wilde by Neil McKenna (sold out)
Capsule 15: Sigmund Freud by Carol Seigel (sold out)
Capsule 16: Arthur Conan Doyle by Matt Brown
Capsule 17: Marie Stopes by Lesley Hall
Capsule 18: George Orwell by DJ Taylor (sold out)
Capsule 19: Anthony Blunt by Miranda Carter (sold out)
Capsule 20: Lord Kitchener by Anthony Joseph
Capsule 21: Lucian Freud by Sue Tilley (sold out)
Capsule 22: Margaret Thatcher by Charles Moore
Capsule 23: Paul Raymond by Paul Willets (limited availability)
Capsule 24: Peter Cook by William Cook
Capsule 25: Vivienne Westwood by Ian Kelly (sold out)
Capsule 26: Jimi Hendrix by David Stubbs (sold out)
Capsule 27: Freddie Mercury by Lesley-Anne Jones (sold out)
Capsule 28: Stanley Bowles by Robert Elms (sold out)
Capsule 29: Laurence Olivier by Brian Robinson (limited availability)
Capsule 30: Joe Strummer by Don Letts (sold out)
Capsule 31: Diana Spencer by Jennie Bond
Capsule 32: Julian Assange by Gavin MacFadyn
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 32 Londoners' 'Adopted Londoners' at the Coca-Cola London Eye on June 11.
- Please select your preferred talk at check out. Please note that your voucher is only valid for your selected option.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Each talk lasts 45 minutes.
- Please note that customers attending talks taking place in capsules 1 - 16 must arrive between 8pm and 8.30pm.
- Please note that customers attending talks taking place in capsules 17 - 32 must arrive between 8.30pm and 9pm.
- A fully-stocked cash bar will be available before and after your selected talk.
- Those who arrive after their allocated time may risk missing their experience and their ticket will be non-refundable.
- Event runs from 8pm - 11pm.
- For more info, visit www.32londoners.com
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.