£10 tickets to Rising Stars of UK Country in association with W21music on Tuesday March 8 at 229
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get ready for plenty of harmonies and guitars as Rising Stars has once again lined-up the best from the next generation of UK Country Music artists.
- Join us on March 8 at the state of the art 229 venue near Great Portland Street where we will be joined by no less than seven creative UK bands and artists that are redefining the country sound and are giving Nashville a run for its money!
- Of course no country night is complete without a beer (wine or soft drink) in hand. But luckily Harviestoun brewery stepped in to save the day by providing any folk who arrive before 7.30pm with a complementary drink.
- Get involved with standard tickets at just £10, or go for our VIP option at just £15 for access to the private Hariviestoun VIP Bar.
After a huge success last year, we are excited to say that Rising Stars is once again dusting off its finest cowboy boots in anticipation of a Country night that is packed with more talent than ever before! If you love your music live and you want to experience the new wave Country phenomenon, we've got one doozy of a night planned for you.
Join us as a fresh batch of incredible young bands and mesmerising singers fill the 229 with some sultry southern sounds that will have you stomping your feet and throwing your cowboy hats in the air. This next generation of UK artists is transforming the sound of country as we speak, so come and witness the revolution!
Standard tickets are just £10 with a VIP option available at £15 for access to a private Hariviestoun VIP Bar! Either way, everyone who gets there before 7.30pm can enjoy a drink on Hariviestoun. Where else can you watch an evolving scene for that little? Right, nowhere. So see you there! Sorry we mean, howdy!
Luke and Mel
Having met while performing in the UK's top touring theatre show, Country Legends, Luke & Mel came together to form one of the hottest bands to hit UK Country Music in recent years. Get ready for a combination of haunting harmonies, damn fine musicianship and a unique authentic sound from this extremely talented multi-award winning singer-songwriter duo.
See the winner of the 'UK Songwriter of the Year' and 'Song of the Year' of the British the Country Music Awards, Gary Quinn, fill the 229 with his modern country sounds. Having created a modern sound that nevertheless has echoes of the past and respects the old country traditions, it is easy to see why he is has quickly become one of British country music’s more established performers.
Meet one of Britain’s brightest young country singer-songwriters and winner of the Battle of the Bands at the 2014 Rockfield Country Music Festival. Just having released her debut EP, 'Blue Snake' this young musician, who has spent time in Nashville, is more than ready to own the stage at 229.
From a London-based rock band, to traveling the world as a session guitarist and playing with the likes of Lionel Richie, Steve Young has plenty of experience and influences to bring to his music. Embracing a love of blues, rock and country he has created a sound of his own which has been drawing attention and acclaim from across the globe. Enjoy a magnetic fusion of acoustic pop and alternative country.
Without a doubt one of the most exciting new entrants to the world of country pop music, originally from Ireland, this Londoner via Nashville, has created a truly unique sound. Expect a seriously fresh mix of modern country and pop, with a fusion of distinctly Irish elements from Megan and her band The Common Threads.
See the self-taught international and award winning Scottish singer/songwriter perform his songs about day to day life, relationships and hardships. Influenced by artists such as Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Bruce Springsteen and most recently Glen Hansard, this is an artist of the people, that you are going to love.
With 11 awards in three years and a critically acclaimed new album, Raintown are fast gaining the reputation as one of the hottest Country acts in Europe. Fusing their passion for Country Music with their eclectic musical influences, this married couples dynamic male/female harmonies are delivered with a passion and style that demands attention. Prepare yourself for an electric live performance that will redefine your expectations of UK Country.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Rising Stars at 229 plus a free drink on arrival for anyone arriving before 7.30pm on Tuesday March 8, 2016.
- Doors from 6pm with DJ Texas T at The Decks. Live show from 7.30pm. Venue closes at midnight.
- Please note that the drink will be either a Hariviestoun beer, glass of wine or soft drink.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Over 18s only. ID may be required.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.