Tickets from £15 to 'Eric and Little Ern' at the Vaudeville Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Comedy isn't what it used to be but here's a chance to experience Britain's favourite comedy act from the golden age of laughter once more with this homage to Eric Morecambe and Ernie Wise.
- See Jonty Stephens and Ian Ashpitel lovingly recreate the double-act's sketches, alongside new material in the tradition of the duo, in this show fresh from a sell-out UK tour - and just in time for Christmas.
- And after receiving four stars from the likes of Chortle and Daily Telegraph, you're guaranteed a night of joy, chuckling and reminiscing suitable for laughter lovers of all ages.
Bringing back memories of a bygone era, comedy duo, Jonty Stephens and Ian Ashpitel, affectionately pay homage to Britain's most loved comedy double act as they take to the Vaudeville stage as Morecambe and Wise.
Recreating some of the finest and most memorable sketches from Eric and Ernie's TV and stage act and creating some of their own in the style of the beloved duo, Stephens and Ashpitel have created a brilliant comedy that will get everyone of all-ages gasping for air between laughs.
Fresh from it's sell out Edinburgh Festival Fringe run, this very limited West End season is a show not to be missed by anyone with a sense of humour this Christmas.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Eric and Little Ern' at the Vaudeville Theatre from November 19 - December 30 2013.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will sat together. Tickets will be allocated in your selected seating area by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.
- Please note that Premium tickets were £45 (now £25), Top tickets were £35 (now £20) and Grand Circle Top tickets were £20 (now £15). Noted discount is based on largest possible saving.
- Top and Grand Circle Top price tickets are only available between November 19 - 24.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.