£15 tickets to 'Let the Right One In' at the Apollo Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Prepare yourself for a deal you can really sink your teeth into: up to 62% off tickets to the critically acclaimed 'Let the Right One In'.
- £15 tickets not compelling enough for you? Maybe these words from our critic will convince you: 'at once beautifully intimate and bedazzlingly epic'.
- After a sell out run at the Royal Court Theatre, we predict that tickets will be selling fast so be sure to snap up yours before it's too late...
Young love, awkward adolescence and mythical creatures. Could you really ask for more from a contemporary fairytale? John Tiffany’s stage production of John Ajvide Lindqvist’s critically acclaimed 2004 novel, 'Let the Right One In', has cast a spell over London and for good reason.
Telling the tale of Oskar - a bullied teen - who befriends the allusive and mysterious Eli - a girl who helps him stand up to his tormentors but also has an insatiable craving for blood - and their resulting budding, eerie romance, this is a spellbinding tale ideal for the post-'Twilight' audience who wants a little more bite to their vampire love story.
Combining simple, practical and beautiful set design with striking performances and choreography, it's no wonder this was a runaway hit during its Royal Court Theatre run.
From Time Out's five-star review of its Royal Court Theatre run:
A fairytale without blood is like tomato juice without vodka – palatable, but y’know, what’s the actual point? But for every ‘Snow White’ or ‘Little Mermaid’ that gets sanitised into blandness, something new springs up. And the most captivating fairytale of the last decade is John Ajvide Lindqvist’s ‘Let the Right One In’...
...Martin Quinn is perfect casting as sad, puppyish Oskar. But Rebecca Benson is the revelation as Eli – everything about her performance is spellbinding... genuinely scary, and her physical prowess combined with Hoggett’s movement and Jeremy Chernicks’s gory special effects makes for some peep-through-fingers terrifying scenes...
...at heart ‘Let the Right One In’ works because it’s so stirringly beautiful, a paean to the confusion and romance of being a teen.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Let the Right One In' at Apollo Shaftesbury Avenue on selected performances from April 8 - May 24 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Band A tickets (normally £49.50) are £25 on Monday - Friday from Arpil 8 - May 2, £35 on Saturdays from April 8 - May 3, £30 on Monday - Friday from May 5 - 23 and £40 on Saturdays from May 5 -24.
- Band B tickets (normally £39.50) are £15 on Monday - Friday from April 8 - May 2, £25 on Saturdays from April 8 - May 3, £20 on Monday - Friday from May 5 - 23 and £30 on Saturdays from May 5 -24.
- Please note that the marked discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Tickets are allocated by the orchestra box office in advance and not Time Out.
- Customer purchasing multiple tickets under the same name in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.