£10 tickets to 'Let the Right One In' at the Apollo Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Brace yourself for the deal of legends. An offer you can really sink your teeth in to. A saving with real bite: up to 74% off tickets to the critically acclaimed 'Let the Right One In'.
- £10 tickets not compelling enough for you? Maybe these words from our critic will convince you: 'it’s a full-blooded, gorgeously realised love story that’s retains its humanity even in its most feral moments.'
- After a selling out at the Royal Court Theatre and rave reviews during its Apollo run, we predict that tickets will be selling fast so be sure to snap up yours before it's too late...
Young love, awkward adolescence and mythical creatures. Could you really ask for more from a contemporary fairytale? John Tiffany’s stage production of John Ajvide Lindqvist’s critically acclaimed 2004 novel, 'Let the Right One In', has cast a spell over London and for good reason and now you have the opportunity to see it for the amazingly low price of just £10.
Watch as Oskar - a bullied teen - befriends the allusive and mysterious Eli - a girl who helps him stand up to his tormentors but also has an enormous secret of her own; her insatiable craving for blood - which results in a budding, eerie romance that has more twists and turns than a figure skating final at the Olympics. The end result is a spellbinding tale ideal for the post-'Twilight' audience who wants a little more bite to their vampire love story.
Combining simple, practical and beautiful set design with striking performances and choreography, it's no wonder this was a runaway hit during its Royal Court Theatre run. So grab this opportunity to see this stunning show with both hands and book your tickets today.
From Time Out's four-star review:
Martin Quinn is a stunning Oskar, gawky, self-defeating and petulant; a natural target for the bullying he received until the strong, magnetic Eli enters his life. The young vampiress is played with winning strangeness by Rebecca Benson, and if her singsong delivery occasionally grates her physicality hits a feline sweet-spot between balletic grace and predatory tension...
...It’s staged with great confidence, with a set full of tricks and surprises, and refuses to shy away from the gruesome cost of Eli’s friendship. The forest looks a little less dark and deep than it did last year at the Royal Court, but that's a minor quibble when everything looks and feels so enchanting.
One of the undoubted highlights of 2013, ‘Let the Right One In’s presence on the West End is a cause for celebration – it’s a full-blooded, gorgeously realised love story that’s retains its humanity even in its most feral moments.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'Let the Right One In' at Apollo Shaftesbury Avenue from June 24 - august 30 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Band A tickets (normally £49.50) are now £19.50 and Band B tickets (normally £39.50) are now £10.
- Please note that the marked discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Tickets are allocated by the orchestra box office in advance and not Time Out.
- Customer purchasing multiple tickets under the same name in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.