Up to 42% off tickets to ‘X’ at the Royal Court Theatre – opening tonight! – from £15
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Be one of the first to see Alistair McDowall’s intriguing new play ‘X’, set on a lone research base on Pluto, at the Royal Court Theatre.
- A cast including ‘Call the Midwife’ star Jessica Raine will be in the good hands of Royal Court boss Vicky Featherstone.
- Grab a £15 ticket for a memorable night out that takes you to the dizzy heights of Pluto and back.
The last time we reviewed a play by Alistair McDowall we gave it four stars and described it as a ‘menacing modern masterpiece’. ‘Pomona’ was an extraordinary cocktail of brutal thriller and magical realism that gripped, baffled and horrified audiences, leaving us wondering how the playwright could top it. Could it be that his new drama ‘X’ marks the spot?
This new play follows a British crew of a research base on Pluto who lose contact with Earth and gradually fall apart, losing track of time and starting to see things in the dark. It’s an intriguing premise and perhaps a scary glimpse into the future what with all the talk about colonising Mars, so be one of the first to see it and join in the water cooler moments. The Royal Court boss Vicky Featherstone directs a cast featuring ‘Call the Midwife’ and ‘Jericho’ star Jessica Raine alongside Rudi Dharmalingam, Darrell D’Silva, James Harkness and Ria Zmitrowicz. With tickets from just £15 you’ll be walking on the moon with excitement.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'X’ at the Royal Court Theatre.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Band A tickets were £35 (now £25). Band B tickets were £25 (now £15). The noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.