Entry to a silent disco at The View from The Shard exclusively with Time Out
Must be ordered before midnight
- Dance at the top of the world - well, western Europe at least - at an exclusive silent disco at The View from the Shard hosted by Time Out.
- Party while you gaze over London and lose yourself to the music of your choice as three DJs put on independent sets meaning you can listen to Katy Perry while your date dances to Drum and Bass.
- These tickets are hot property and we predict a sell out so don't dilly dally and buy your tickets now!
- And for an extra special treat, we also have an exclusive St Patrick's Day party on March 17! For £40, you'll get a craicing disco, a free drink and one hell of a night out.
Last year, London welcomed its new favourite icon, The Shard, to its skyline. Now, that icon is welcoming you to party the night away at a silent disco hosted at The View from the Shard exclusively with Time Out on either a Friday or a Saturday.
Take this opportunity to experience two amazing modern creations in one unforgettable evening:
The View from the Shard offers panoramic, 360-degree views across the capital and beyond from the highest point in Western Europe.
Silent discos give you the opportunity to shimmy to the soundtrack of your choice as the evening’s three DJs provide three different channels for you to listen to on your personal headphones. Or, when the moment strikes, you can completely switch off from the music and have a chat with your fellow party guests without having to shout over the crowd. It really is the perfect party.
Prepare yourself for a multisensory experience like you’ve never experienced before at the most exclusive party in London. So go on, grab a drink from the bar, pop on a set of headphones and party the night away on a high... the highest point in London in fact.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to a silent disco at The View from the Shard. Please select your preferred date at checkout. Your voucher is only valid for the date selected.
- Event runs from 10pm - 2am on Fridays and Saturdays. No entry past 1am.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event.
- Over 18s only.
- All drinks will have to be purchased from the cash bar.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Photo credit: the bar picture was taken by Mark Wiltshire.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- Please bear in mind that there is no cloakroom for bags or luggage.
- St Patrick's Night event runs from 8pm - midnight. Last entry is at 11pm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.