Tickets to an outdoor film screening at The Power of Summer at Battersea Power Station
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Don't trap yourself in a dark room built to keep all sources of light out! Watch a film in the open air and enjoy not only one of the best movies ever made but this unexpected heatwave too.
- Choose from five amazing films from our '100 Best Sci-Fi Movies' list - 'Aliens', 'Terminator', 'Attack the Block', 'Robocop' or 'Children of Men' - then kick back, soak in the atmosphere and enjoy the show!
- Standard tickets are just £15 which will give you entry to the event plus a large, comfy beanbag to occupy during the film.
- You can also purchase a pod (two seaters are £50, four seaters are £100) so you can get effectively have your own private viewing room for you and your besties for just £25 each!
- As well as a great film in a great venue, you'll also be able to purchase great food as Street Feast will have its usual army of vendors selling a range of culinary delights throughout the night.
Can't choose between sitting indoors watching a sad excuse for a sci-fi movie starring an ex-rapper turned action hero or frolicking in the summer heat? Well, now you don't have to because you can watch one of your favourite, genre defining sci-fi films in an eerily appropriate outdoor venue thanks to these spectacular one-off events.
This summer, Everyman is venturing out of the usual cemeteries, swimming-pools and car-parks and heading to one of London's most iconic buildings, the Battersea Power Station, before it vanishes from the city's skyline forever. Well, before its turned into luxury apartments at least. And we've got all the tickets for five extra special screenings - a choice selection of five movies from our '100 best sci-fi movies' list - exclusive to Time Out customers.
Choose from either 'Aliens', 'The Terminator', 'Robocop', 'Attack the Block' or 'Children of Men' and get ready to watch an absolute classic in a first rate setting. Once you've made the hard decision of which classic to watch, you have to choose your seating arrangement.
For just £15, you can get the full sci-fi watching experience by nabbing a large, comfy beanbag and sitting (or lying) under the stars fully stretched out for a brilliant, lazy, summer experience.
If you're looking for a more upright posture, then why not opt for a pod? For just £50, you and that special someone can get a two person pod perfect for snuggling and hiding from those scary scenes. For £100, you can upgrade to a four person pod, perfect for a group of friends who like whispering to each other throughout the film*. The pods even have a roof making them weather proof... just saying.
And if watching a movie while sat in the shadows of an icon wasn't enough, Street Feast will also be at hand selling delicious food stuffs from Yum Buns to top-notch burgers to keep your powered up for the night ahead. There'll also be a cash-bar available so you can have a drink to settle your nerves before you see the film. Have you ever watched 'Aliens' while outdoors and next to an abandoned power station? Try it. It's a thrill!
* Please don't whisper during the movie.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one standard ticket to The Power of Summer for selected dates.
- Alternatively, this voucher is valid for one pod (for two or four people depending on your selection at checkout) to The Power of Summer for selected dates.
- please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that you voucher is only valid for your chosen option.
- Films start at various times. Please check your voucher for the accurate start time.
- Drinks and food is available to buy from vendors. Please note that only cash is accepted.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival. Digital vouchers will not be accepted.
- Please note that screenings will not be cancelled due to weather conditions.
- Doors open 20 minutes prior to the film start time. Please turn up as early as possible to get the most out of the experience.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.