£20 tickets to 'The Play That Goes Wrong' at the Duchess Theatre
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Sometimes things are so wrong they're right and that's certainly the case with 'The Play That Goes Wrong' - a hit comedy that's had audiences and critics rolling in the aisles with laughter.
- You can be one of the first to see this piece of absolute fried gold in its new home, Duchess Theatre, thanks to Time Out! We've snatched all the tickets for the opening night to give our customers the chance to see it before anyone else!
- We also got our hands on tickets to the October 1 performance... just in case you want to see it again.
- And to keep things nice and simple, we've got all tickets for £20.
Enjoy a night at the theatre like none other when the Mischief Theatre Company goes all out for a night of farcical nonsense that will have you bent double with laughter. After two roaringly successful runs in the West End and a sell-out run at Edinburgh Festival, this amazing new show is coming to Duchess Theatre by popular demand and, as you can imagine, tickets are hot property. Lucky for you, we've nabbed every last ticket for the opening night so you can see it before anybody else! Oh, and did we mention that it won Best New Comedy at the Whatsonstage.com Awards 2014? Just saying.
The am-dram group, The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society, are attempting to put on a show. A 1920s' murder mystery no less. But, as the title suggests (and as am-dram often goes), things don't go quite as smoothly as planned. In fact, things pretty much fall apart as the accident prone thespians battle on to the final curtain. After all, the show must go on, right?
'Reduced to tears of joy... I haven't laughed so much for years' - Independent on Sunday
'Effortless slapstick that Keaton and Chaplin would be hard pushed to trump' - What's On Stage ★★★★★
'Immaculately staged... roused even a staid matinee audience to hysteria' The Times ★★★★
'Sheer continual hilarity... a laugh-a-minute would be a gross understatement.' One Stop Arts - Editors Choice ★★★★★
'A must see for anyone wishing for an absolutely riotous, all-stops-out, charming comedy.' The Upcoming ★★★★★
'I was in danger of physical harm from laughing.' West End Wilma ★★★★★
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'The Play That Goes Wrong' at the Duchess Theatre on either Wednesday September 3 or October 1 2014 at 7.30pm.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Please note that some tickets on September 3 will have a restricted view. Tickets are allocated by the box office on a first come, first serve basis and not Time Out.
- Tickets on October 1 are all in either the stalls or dress circle and will have a clear view of the stage.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.