Tickets from £15 and up to 44% off to 'The Pajama Game' at The Shaftesbury Theatre - rated ★★★★★ by Time Out
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Travel back to ‘the heyday of the American book-muscial’ with a Richard Eyre revival that is 'sizzling with hit songs and positive energy!' (Evening Standard).
- We love a good comedy and (spoiler alert!) you are guaranteed a happy ending with a few belly laughs along the way.
- Following a sold out run at Chichester Festival Theatre, it's Shaftesbury Theatre run is going just as dreamily well considering it's getting more stars than you can count before nodding off!
- Enjoy this fun, lighthearted musical that's received a shinning five stars from Time Out from as little as £15! If you snooze on this one, you'll definitely lose.
Now, we don't want to endorse pillow talk in a professional situation but this is definitely one bedtime story you won't want to miss. See the show that's had critics raving and audiences swaying for an incredible price.
Watch as Babe Williams (Joanna Riding) pushes for a seven-and-a-half cents pay rise for the workers at the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory only to stumble into a wall when the new, handsome superintendent, Sid Sorokin (Michael Xavier) stands in her way. The feisty union rep and the new head honcho send the sparks flying in more ways than one when personal interests get involved in the work place.
Trip along amidst the merry optimism of the 1950s musical with this fabulous Time Out Offer. With tickets from £15 each you'd be forgiven for thinking that it's all a dream.
From Time Out's five-star review:
Adler and Ross’s ‘The Pajama Game’ may sound like the perfect embodiment of ’50s sensibilities, but while it was an ideal film vehicle for Doris Day, the whipcrack wit and pace of Richard Eyre’s production scotches any idea this is a museum piece...
... where Eyre’s production delights is not just Stephen Mear’s dazzlingly dynamic choreography, but in the comically gritty detail of the characterisation...
... The show may be called ‘The Pajama Game’ but there’s nothing sleepy about a production that harkens back to Eyre’s legendary revival of ‘Guys and Dolls’.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘The Pajama Game’ at the Shaftesbury Theatre from June 30 - August 1 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Please note that Saturdays are not available with this offer.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please print your voucher and present it at the box office on arrival.
- Price Band A tickets are £35 (worth £63); Band C are £25 (worth £33); and Band D are £15 (worth £23).
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.