Tickets to 'The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face' at The Jetty - August 14 - 31 dates
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Get ready for a scramble because we're guaranteeing that people will be crawling over themselves to get their hands on tickets to the exciting immersive theatre experience, 'The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face' at The Jetty.
- Featured in our top 10 things to do in August, this amazing show created by the often maddening yet always original Shunt is a must-see... well, must-experience at least.
- Promising 'a disorientating multi-sensory experience', £11.50 is a small price to pay to experience this unique theatrical creation.
For six weeks only, the exhaustingly original Shunt will be taking over North Greenwich's Jetty and transforming it into a playground for the senses. A group of 30 unsuspecting participants will be taken through a maze of shipping containers every 10 minutes and spat out 45 minutes later with a wealth of experience that's been kept very hush hush. Seriously, it's a proper secret. The only clues we've been given about the plot are quotes from Charles Kingsley and Joseph Conrad.
The clandestine experience promises to knock your socks off - literally, you have to take your socks off before you enter - so don't miss out on your chance to be one of the lucky son of a guns to experience this amazing new project that is going to take London by storm.
After the show, venture to London's most unique bar for a chat with your fellow explorers about the secret you all now share. Cocktails and food (including South African Braai and fish and chips) will be available from the bar that sits over the Thames providing delicious treats, great views and the perfect end to an amazing evening.
About the show:
Where was I? Who was that strange man? What was wrong with his face?
'I will take you up the back stairs, but I must bandage your eyes first, for I never allow people to see those back stairs of mine.' - Charles Kingsley, 'The Water Babies'
'The last word he pronounced was – your name.' - Joseph Conrad, 'Heart of Darkness'
Other dates available:
For shows from September 2 - 14, please click here.
For shows from September 16 - 28, please click here.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face' at The Jetty.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Please note that audience members will be required to remove their shoes and socks upon entry.
- Those who suffer from phobias and panic attacks should be aware that there will be some dark, confined spaces throughout the experience.
- Suitable for audiences aged 16+.
- Drinks and food will be available from a cash only bar.
- Thought the Jetty itself and the bar is completely wheelchair accessable, due to the complex nature of the construction of the stage, wheelchair access is not available for the actual performance.
- Please note that your ticket is £10 plus a £1.50 booking fee.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- In the unlikely event of a performance cancellation or should the venue be closed for a short period of time, a refund will not be available but your ticket can be exchanged to an alternative date.
- We recommend visitors to wrap up warm.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.