Tickets to 'The 39 Steps' at the Criterion Theatre
- Usually £25
- Save up to 42%
Must be ordered before midnight
- 139 characters, 100 minutes, four actors, and two low prices. See the gut-wrenchingly funny 'The 39 Steps' at the Criterion Theatre for as little as £14.40.
- Not only is it a Time Out critic's choice and rated four-stars by our theatre reviewer, but it's also been given a four-star rating from Time Out's readers.
- This fast-paced, inventive, Olivier Award winning show will leave you with sore sides and a smile from ear to ear once the curtain goes down.
Want real value for money? Then see this hilarious super caper where four actors take on the challenge of playing 139 roles in this side-splittingly funny show that has been wowing audiences since 2005. Hailed as 'gold standard comedy' in Time Out's four-star review, this London staple has been a firm favourite for donkeys years. It is, after all, a witty, imaginative and all-out fun theatrical interpretation of Alfred Hitchcock's hit film adaptation of John Buchan's novel 'The 39 Steps'. Witness four, fearless actors take on 139 roles in this fast paced, frenzy filled show that'll have you gasping for breath and clutching your stomach between laughs.
This riot of a show follows the incredible adventures of the handsome hero, Richard Hannay – complete with stiff upper lip, British gung-ho and pencil moustache – as he encounters dastardly murders, double-crossing secret agents, and, of course, devastatingly beautiful women in this fast paced show that'll have you crying with delight.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to 'The 39 Steps' at the Criterion Theatre on selected performances from July 2 - August 30 2014.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Band A tickets were £50 (now £28.80 Monday - Saturday (matinee)) or £52 (now £36.40 Saturday evening) and Band D tickets were £25 (now £14.40). Noted discount is based on the largest possible saving.
- Please note that Band D tickets have a restritcted view.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be sat together.
- Tickets will be allocated by the theatre box office and not by Time Out.