£5 tickets to a celebrity organ recital at St. Paul's Cathedral
- Usually £10
- Saving 50%
Must be ordered before midnight
- On September 4, see Winfried Bönig, Organist of Cologne Cathedral as he delivers an exciting and varied live performance to close the 2014 season of celebrity organ recitals at St Paul’s.
- Hear works including Franck’s ‘Choral Nr.3 A Minor’ played on St Paul’s Cathedral’s Grand Organ positioned under the dome to allow the audience to view the intricacies of mastering this instrument.
- Don't miss the chance to attend the remaining performance under the historic dome of St Paul’s Cathedral for just £5 per ticket.
Whether you go to listen to world-renowned Organists playing St Paul’s magnificent 140-stop organ or simply want to experience a performance under the resplendent dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, don't miss out this fantastic half-price offer.
At just £5 per ticket, these eagerly anticipated 2014 celebrity organ recitals offer the perfect way to unwind after work as you sit back and listen to this arresting music filling one of London’s best-loved landmarks.
The full programme for Setpember 4 is:
Prologus tragicus - Sigfrid Karg-Elert (1877-1933)
Choral Nr.3 a-moll - César Franck (1822-1890)
Variationen über ein Thema von Händel, op.29 - Arno Landmann (1887-1966)
Embrace of Fire (Die Umarmung des Feuers) (Fassung von 2013 – Winfried Bönig gewidmet) - Naji Hakim (b. 1955)
1. Kommt alle zu mir, die ihr mühselig und beladen seid
2. Ich bin gekomen, um Feuer auf die Erde zu werfen
3. Wer durstig ist, komme zu mir und trinke, Halleluja!
Der heilige Franziskus über die Wogen schreitend (Bearbeitung: Max Reger) - Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to an organ recital at St Paul's on dates from Thursday May 1 - Thursday September 4 2014. Concerts start at at 6:30pm on each date.
- Please select your date on checkout. Voucher must be used on the concert date booked for and expires thereafter.
- Doors open at 6pm. Entry is via the North West doors (wheelchair accessible entrace is located in the south churchyard).
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- All seating is unreserved.
- Photography is not permitted inside the cathedral.
- The recital lasts approximately one hour with no interval.
- Please note that Time Out cardholders will not receive an additional 10% discount on this offer.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded, extended or used in conjunction with any other offer.