Tickets to Rooftop Film Club at the Queen of Hoxton, Shoreditch
Must be ordered before midnight
- Sun, fresh air and nostalgia. Can you really say no to watching your favourite film on one of London's favourite rooftops?
- Four nights every week from May - September, the newly refurbished Queen of Hoxton will be showing a classic film on the big screen for you and your friends to enjoy.
- Choose from 'The Lego Movie' to 'Casablanca' and experience your most treasured cinematic moments in a wonderful setting.
Don't be trapped indoors on these warm, vibrant, summer nights. Take a nostalgic trip to the movies instead. The Rooftop Film Club will be screening a season of contemporary classics atop the Queen of Hoxton in Shoreditch from May - September. With a wide range of films to choose from, there'll be something to tickle your fancy. Worried about rustling sweets packets, chatty companions or, you know, the bustling sounds of the city? We've got you covered as everyone will be issued with a pair of wireless headphones so you can enjoy the action while you're wrapped up in your own little world.
Did you know that the Rooftop Film Club are also at the the Bussey Building in Peckham Rye? See what's on show here.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the Rooftop Film Club at Queen of Hoxton, Shoreditch.
- Please select your preferred screening at checkout. Please note that your voucher is only valid for your selected screening.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Headphones and blankets (if necessary). Please note that blankets are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The box office opens at 8pm and your screening will start at sunset, with all the seating being set up 15 minutes minutes prior to this at 9pm.
- Drinks and food is available to buy from the cash bar.
- Customers must be aged 18+.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Please note that by purchasing a ticket, you agree to us passing on your data to the event partner, Rooftop Film Club.