£17.50 tickets to Paul Hollywood at Hammersmith Apollo
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Bake what your mumma gave you after instruction in Hammersmith Apollo from a man who's been on TV. A lot.
- Look at him! He’s gorgeous. And he bakes! Be still our beating hearts, Paul Hollywood. And rise our precious scones! Rise to the moon!
- Pay pounds to see him pound. Pay dough to watch him work dough. Why does money have so much baking slang? We don’t know. We just don’t know.
More details:Important announcement: flour, butter and sugar constitute humankind’s greatest invention (cake). Yum, yum and yum. Have an evening of baking, fun, demos and audience participation with the face of ‘The Great British Bake Off'. He’s not just a face though – he’s got a body and a baking brain as well. Lucky him. But also, lucky you! You could watch him caressing unbaked bread, sticking his fingers into raw egg then glancing your way – seductively. Gosh, there’s just too many sexual undertones!
This is steamy, dreamy stuff.
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to Paul Hollywood at Hammersmith Apollo on Monday, May 26 at 7pm.
- Please print your voucher and present in on arrival.
- You will be allocated a stalls or circle seat. Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction will be seated together.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
45 Queen Caroline Street, London, W6 9DZ
HammersmithVisit the site