£15 tickets to Philharmonia Orchestra: Stravinsky’s 'The Firebird' and Debussy’s 'La Mer'
Sorry you missed this offer...
- Enjoy a classic night of music at the Royal Festival Hall next Thursday night.
- Immerse yourself in one of Debussy's most admired and frequently performed orchestral works, along with Stravinsky's first ballet score, 'The Firebird'.
- Save over 50% on tickets to this unmissable performance, conducted by the internationally acclaimed Tugan Sokhiev.
Next Thursday night the Philharmonia Orchestra will perform an eclectic programme featuring works by Fauré, Ravel, Debussy and Stravinsky. Debussy's evocative representation of the sea is one of the French composer's most admired compositions and provides a wonderful introduction to the second half of the concert after softer pieces from Ravel and Fauré.
Stravinsky's ferocious score for the 1910 ballet 'The Firebird' sees out the concert with a bang under the direction of Ossetian conductor Tugan Sokhiev, Music Director of Orchestre National du Capitole de Toulouse. This and the chance to see award-winning pianist Nicholas Angelich in action, and you'll understand why this is a must-see.
Fauré, Suite, 'Pelléas et Mélisande (Op. 80)'
Ravel, 'Piano Concerto in G'
Debussy, 'La mer'
Stravinsky, Suite, 'The Firebird' (1919)
Need to know:
- Voucher valid for one ticket to see the Philharmonia Orchestra at Royal Festival Hall on Thursday May 22, 2014 at 7:30pm.
- Please print your voucher and present it to the box office (Press and Guests desk) on arrival in exchange for your ticket.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets will be seated together at the theatre.
- Please be aware tickets are not allocated by Time Out. Tickets are allocated in advance of the concert night by the Philharmonia Orchestra. It is not possible to select your own seat.
- Cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.